- Halloween on Central
- Entrance is free!
- Categories include: Best Ensemble, Most Creative, Funniest, etc.
- Please meet at the race track at 4pm for the parade around in a circle. There is no need to sign up.
Rules for the Races
- Race entry is $5 and goes to the 501c3 as a donation
- Dogs will be run in rounds of 4 contestants and paired with their closest age, weight and breed groups.
- Pups who place in their first round will go on to the Championship round to finish off the day.
- Your dog must have proof of updated shots. If this is your first visit, please also register in our membership database. You can find the registration form by clicking on the membership button on the menu above.
- Participating dogs will not be required to pay the $7 day pass entrance to enter Dog Bar with your dog. So please make sure to sign up and pay before race day.
- All Dog Bar rules and requirements still apply to this event. Patrons must be 21 & older, dogs must be fixed and up to date on shots.
Chihuahua race will be held a separate fenced area and the first round will begin at 1pm. Rounds run 20-30 mins with short breaks between each round. The winner of each race and runner up will move on to the semi-final race. And then the semi-final winners and runner up will race in the last race of the day around 3pm. Prizes and medals will be given out to the winners! And 100% of proceeds raised from raffles, race entries and Jell-O shots will go to the rescues, Limbo Chihuahua & Skyway Dachshund Rescue